Balwyn Tree Service, based and living in Balwyn for decades, provides unrivalled local service and leads the way in all aspects of tree care, from the pruning and shaping of small bushes, to cutting down and complete removal of large canopy trees. We specialise in work in confined spaces and always treat your garden as if it were our own. In the case of fallen or storm damaged trees we are invariably quick to respond and well equipped to take care of emergency situations.
Speak to our helpful receptionist, not a voice mail machine.
- dead, dying or dangerous
- overhanging your roof or blocking light
- growing too big for your yard
- lifting paths, cracking walls or blocking drains
- encroaching into, or from neighbours
- creating a danger or a security risk
- Pruning/trimming branches away from your roof/walls
- Removal of dead limbs or trees
- Improving light to your house or garden
- Shaping and aesthetic maintenance of your trees
- Weight reduction of trees/limbs over buildings
- Removal of dangerous limbs or trees
We service North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne including Balwyn, North Balwyn, Boroondara, Kew, East Kew, Doncaster, Bulleen, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Mont Albert North, Canterbury, Camberwell, Hawthorn, East Hawthorn, Templestowe, Lower Templestowe, Box Hill, Box Hill North and Ivanhoe.